NetBackup: #1 in Enterprise Backup Solutions
Enterprise data backup and recovery optimized for the multi-cloud.
99 percent of the Fortune 100 rely on Veritas.
Choosing NetBackup for your data protection needs means choosing the #1 enterprise data protection solution with the most exabytes under management, trusted by 99 percent of the Fortune 100 and 86 percent of the Fortune 500. You get 30 years of continuous innovation that helps you reduce cost and complexity, manage business risks and prepare for the future.
Cloud Data Protection
Fast, efficient end-to-end deduplication to cloud.
Protect cloud data and workloads plus resume on-site operations in the cloud.
The most VMs protected, recovered and moved to the cloud.
Protect VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix AHV, Red Hat Virtualization and OpenStack with automated protection and instant access to VM data via flexible recovery.
Quick recovery at scale.
Protect your data with 60+ public cloud storage targets and an automated, SLA-driven Resiliency Platform.
- Leverage hardened NetBackup Appliances based on NIST Guidelines and Security Technical Implementation Guides.
- Prevent unauthorized access to backup data with role-based access control.
- Use fast, flexible recovery options to prevent business failure.
Modern Next-Gen Workloads
- Get scale-out protection for petabyte-scale workloads with hundreds of data nodes.
- Use NetBackup Parallel Streaming, a modern parallel streaming agentless architecture.
- Protect Nutanix, Hadoop, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
The #1 Data Protection Platform
Protect your enterprise from the unforeseen. Eliminate the cost and complexity of point products while keeping your data secure, compliant and available—no matter where it lives. Ensure rapid recovery of business-critical data across hybrid physical, virtual and multi-cloud environments while scaling to any size workload.
What's new in NetBackup 8.2
Using older versions?
See what you may be missing.
Looking for more information? See our library of data sheets, white papers or videos.