Office 365 Protection and Governance
Solutions for analysis, discovery and recovery
Veritas Digital Compliance: Going Beyond Office 365
See below for a series of recorded webcasts and walk-through demos that show how Veritas goes beyond Office 365 by doing the following:
- Providing superior information governance and eDiscovery
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and avoiding vendor lock-in
- Delivering a superior ROI and minimizing risk
- Reducing the costs of litigation for organizations in any industry.
True Journaling (demo video)
Facet Filtering (demo video)
Indexing Limitations (demo video)
Legal Holds (demo video)
Veritas Solutions for Office 365
ESG Solution Showcase: SaaS Backup
Many organizations don't realize that SaaS vendors are not responsible for protecting SaaS data against human error, deletion, malware, ransomware and other risks. Organizations need the same level of data protection for their SaaS that they receive on-premises. Learn more about Veritas SaaS Backup in this ESG Solution Showcase.
Meet regulatory obligations for information retention and eDiscovery
Learn how Marubeni Trading Company achieved painless legal compliance
Japan’s Marubeni needed to archive its Microsoft Exchange Online emails to comply with regulatory information retention and eDiscovery requirements. Adopting Enterprise Vault.cloud helped the company easily meet its legal obligations.
- Reduce compliance burden and risk
- Successfully deploy solution to 4,500 initial users and expand to other companies in the group, including overseas companies
- Ensure rapid, effective eDiscovery