The Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform for Government
One solution for your toughest data management challenges.
Government organizations struggle to modernize their data strategy due to unprecedented data volume and complexity. Let us help you take control today.
Federal and state agency IT leaders are battling a growing array of ransomware attacks. Data recovery capabilities and comprehensive planning hold the most promise for ensuring they don’t have to pay.
"Almost the same share of federal agency respondents (30%) have experienced a ransomware attack as state agency respondents (32%)."
– Ransomware Threats, FedScoop | StateScoop
Gain unified insights with Veritas.
APTARE™ IT Analytics provides government agencies with centralized visibility for their multi-vendor IT infrastructures.
Move to the Cloud with confidence.
We help you make informed decisions about migrating your data to the multi-cloud—before, during and after the move.
Ready for the next stage of the Federal Data Strategy.
The role of the chief data officer (CDO) is front and center, as agencies must leverage data as a strategic asset in support of their mission. Veritas provides CDOs with the foundation they need.
One hundred percent of cabinet-level federal agencies and state and local government organizations work with Veritas to unlock their data potential.
- State of California
- State of Illinois
- Texas Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Department of Transportation
In addition to supporting AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and IBM, we work with key partners with expertise in delivering government solutions.
We have the authority to operate.
The Veritas dedicated Public Sector Product Compliance Program means agencies can work with us seamlessly, confidently and quickly. Veritas is highly focused on the Public Sector space.
- FAR/DFARS awareness
- Section 508 VPAT
- Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence compliance
- Trade Agreements Act
Operational requirements and/or certification programs
- DISA STIG
- AWS GovCloud, AWS C2S. Azure Government Cloud
- NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP800-37 RMF, ICD 503, NIST 800-171
- FIPS 140-2
- Energy Star Certified
- Verified U.S. Support
- Common Criteria
- CDOs within government are navigating their increasingly strategic role. Get up to speed with our data management strategies brief for executives.
- Federal mandates require agencies to relentlessly focus on modernization. Our practical guide includes useful tips for any IT leader.
- Agencies must protect data at scale while meeting regulatory demands on data retention. Read our whitepaper on long-term data retention—and enable digital transformation.